Are you our next solution engineer? 🚀
Shaping 24flow.eu solutions together with the client gives you energy, you are eager to tackle different challenges, ranging from new 24flow implementations to delivering our roadmap. Then this is the job you are looking for!
Join us as a 24Flow solution engineer!
ScaleFactory is a young and brand new start-up located in the old ports of Ghent. Next to delivering Salesforce solutions, we also have our own OEM Salesforce solution called 24Flow. In order to further realise the potential of 24Flow and meet the demand of the marketing we are on the lookout for a 24Flow solution engineer!
Here’s how you can contribute to our success…
- To imagine and present a transformational customer experience vision to decision makers to address their business challenges and needs showing business value.
- Build up a trusted advisor relationship with business to understand the challenges and needs
- Coordinate and lead the solution cycle through close collaboration with other high performing teams: sales, demo engineers and post sales.
- Industry experience, incorporating and co-building a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions.
- To understand and proudly articulate the values and benefits of 24Flow – as a solution – to customers at all levels, examples include; Operation managers, Plant managers and “C” level executives.
- Present compelling 24Flow solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Unmatched eagerness to learn
- Do you have over 2 years of relevant development experience? (Java, #C, C++, PHP, …)
- Do you have over 2 years of relevant experience in Salesforce implementations?
- Do you have affinity for business processes and flow charts?
- Do you have interest in the make industry ?
- Do you speak and write fluent Dutch and English?
If so, here’s what we’ve got to offer…
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- ScaleFactory wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, nomad development, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce and more, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings etc.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Sounds like a challenge and eager to tackle it? Don’t wait and click the apply button now!