Do you have it takes to become a Salesforce developer? 🚀
Building business process together with the client gives you energy, you are eager to tackle different challenges, ranging from new implementations to improving Salesforce solutions. Then this is the job you are looking for!
Join us as a Salesforce Developer!
ScaleFactory is a young scale-up located in the old ports of Ghent. We are enterprising partners for all of our customers who go the extra mile to make IT work for their business. We start from the business point of view and optimize business processes which we then integrate into Salesforce based on the Salesforce principles.
Next to that, we are building products and add-ons on the Salesforce platform such as 24files.eu and 24flow.eu and we need your expertise building this implementation. Salesforce, Flowcharts, Git, Scratch orgs and SFDX are tools you will use on a daily base for building these components.
The team is a mix of young and senior colleagues and currently consists out of 9 bright consultants.
Here’s how you can contribute to our success…
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients
- Have a technical view on how to build projects from scratch
- Help us with bringing ScaleFactory to the next level
- Common sense and business insight.
- Unmatched eagerness to learn
- Supervise and coach less experienced consultants on projects
- Engage with the Salesforce community by attending events
- Do you have over 2 years of relevant development experience? (Java, #C, C++, PHP, …)
- Do you have over 2 years of relevant experience in Salesforce implementations?
- Are you a Salesforce expert? (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Pardot)
- Do you have Salesforce certifications? Even better!
- Do you have affinity for business processes and flow charts?
- Do you have functional experience in CRM/ERP?
- Do you speak and write fluent Dutch and English?
If so, here’s what we’ve got to offer…
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- ScaleFactory wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, nomad development, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- Grow your skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce and more, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings etc.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Sounds like a challenge and eager to tackle it? Don’t wait and click the apply button now!
What’s next? You’ll get redirected to the career page of delaware. The delaware recruitment team, who we work closely together with, will kick-start your application and guide you through the process. You can read about our collaboration here.
Looking forward to meeting you soon @Scalefactory!”